Wednesday, October 21, 2009

part of my strangely beautiful truth

for my papa- waiting for the new chapter to come....
                  Not alone, not a care

my heart aches,

your heart is so far, its not fair...


wish I could be with you-

feel the joy of making you grin,

warming my cold heart

 and bringing life again

 

Now im flying free, not a care at all,

running towards something,

not afraid to fall...

 

the innocence is gone

and i am insane

I pursue you with nothing to gain...

 

wasted time? But now no more tears,

i have lost so much,

including my fears.

 

Now i know you,

you still dont know me,

reason for this my heart aches

and you still cant see...

 

but i can see myself

through the mirror in you,

hair like an angel

pain that is true....

No comments:

Post a Comment